A very late Day 3 (Nor has been going through this stupid Auditory Procssing therapy that makes her sleep 12 hours a day which is a different entry in its own right)....now....onto the couplesSHIP # 3: RIVER SONG x THE DOCTOR
Aka Heres to you Mrs Robinson (Though its changing with Mr. Capaldi)
How I came Across this ship?
In 2011 the lovely miss Chelsea my roommate aka ssw_loved
, got me into Doctor Who. And from the beginning she loved River Song. So I trusted her judgement. I mean I liked River but I thought in the beginning the relationship was rather absurd but as soon as I got to the second half of series six I saw how good they looked together and the shipping alarms blared.Why I like this Ship?
1) Its a very unique concept meaning the fact they were on two different time steams never meeting at the same point in their lives is beautiful. Sort of reminds me of The Benjamin Button in a way. But never the less it shows to be a love concurs all type of thing...they dont let their pasts or what they done affect their relationship
2) The fact that River is an older (yet beautiful) woman rather than the busty young companion for a love interest...is a very nice change.Favorite Moments with the Pair:
1) "You, Me, Handcuffs" (Flesh and Stone)
2) "Who are you River Song" (The Big Bang)
3) Basically the whole of The Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon.
4) The end scene with them in A Good Man Goes to War
5) The Wedding of River Song, their marriageA Fic, A Video or Vidlet, I created for the Couple:DifferentA Fic I recommend for the CoupleEverything Changes But....Love?
, a halirious little tale that explores an older and vulgar 12th Doctor with River. Its really funny